Monday, January 23, 2006

Podcast test

This is a test post to see if I can access a podcast I created using Garageband 3. For all of you Mac users out there, if you are thinking of creating a podcast, you have to get Garageband. It took me 15 minutes from start to finish to create this podcast. I did not have to read a manual or wrestle with 3 or 4 different apps to create this. All I needed was my eMac and Garageband. The audio was recorded using the built in Mic on my eMac.

If you listen to my podcast let me know what you think. By the way, my podcast is about fishing. It was the only idea I could come up with on short notice!!!!

Fishingcast podcast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a fisherman but it was good to hear your voice and see you back in the blogosphere. ;-)

Did you do all the music in Garage Band or do you play guitar?