Friday, June 26, 2009

NECC here I come!!!

I am finally in Washington DC for NECC. My colleague, Jared Nichol, attended NECC 08 in San Antonio and raved about it. This is my first NECC. Hope I brought everything I need. Let's see....
- digital camera - check
- Kodak Zi6 (Thanks for lending this to me Jared) - check
- Macbook - check
- card reader - check
- online conference planner - check
- maps of downtown DC so I can find my way around - check (NO I do not have an iPhone with GPS. But maybe someone will buy me one!!!!)

Need to get some sleep so I can enjoy Edubloggercon tomorrow.

Stay tuned for more updates from NECC 09.

PS: Staying at the Hotel Rouge. Has some interesting decore!!!

1 comment:

Mr. Jared Nichol said...

Perhaps the clothes are part of the ambience. Enjoy the best conference EVER! Remember you can always sleep later! Great time to get inspired to blog again. More people will benefit from your ideas!